A little fun
As I've neglected Fortean Faith for a while I'm posting this bit of fun as Fortean Times is being all serious at the moment. So take the test - which Disney character are you? It seems I'm Goofy, gee thanks. It reminds me of Bill Murray in Ghostbusters saying, about Sigourney Weaver; "ok, so, she's a dog!"
![]() | You scored as Goofy. Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com |


3 Comments:
I turned out to be The Beast from Beauty and the ...
I hesitate to think what my wife will say.
Some of the questions, of course, could be considered a bit self-defining. I think particularly of "Do you like walking around with no pants on?"
Hmn, have you noticed the table thingy screwed up my page formatting? Glad you ignored that and spared me critism Metro.
I noticed that about the questions - that a definate no on some while all the others were 'mostly' would put you in a category. So for mine it was 'no I don't give a stuff about making an arse of myself' (which of course I do but consider that fear no barrier to attempting difficult stuff) And yes, I was a definate NO to walking around with no pants on. A friend of mine is into naturism and I can't stand the idea of sitting on a bar stool... well, they carry towels apparently. (Eew!) I'm not ashamed of my body but no pants? Nah!
I never criticise formatting, as one who has posted entire invisible postings and comments (you have to remember to close the tag!).
But you can try it out before you put it in. One thing I sometimes do is save the HTML as text, then insert it into Blogger and delete the bits that look unnecessary. Not very scientific, but sometimes it leads to a more pleasing appearance.
Post a Comment
<< Home